- “This is such a great idea! People will love this! I’m a wonderful blogger! It’s so easy!”
- “What the #*$%# is wrong with my #%*$%$ computer!!”
- “I’m not used to writing here/at this time of day.”
- “Gosh I thought this post was going to be easier to write. This is taking forever and it’s still not there yet.”
- “Is this post good enough?”
- “I have nothing to say. I’ll never have anything to say. It’s all been said before.”
The hard part is: you have to post on all of these days. And the dirty little secret is that no one, not even you, can tell which is which.
Keep at it.
(p.s. this post isn’t just about blogging)