Tomorrow, Wednesday, February 17th at 12 noon Eastern, I’m helping run a Twitter chat that Acumen is hosting to talk about Lean Data and measuring social performance. It’s all about the finding the next frontier in impact measurement, in a discussion with Acumen, Omidyar, Stanford Social Innovation Review, the Aspen Network for Development Entrepreneurs and Root Capital.
Here’s how it works: (aside: Twitter chat 101)
- You can follow the chat with the hashtag #ImpactMatters.
- Please submit your questions before the chat so we have good stuff to talk about.
- You’ll also want to follow @Acumen on Twitter and join the chat on Wednesday at noon Eastern.
I’ll be joined by a great group that of partners who have helped us develop and spread Lean Data, including:
- Roy Steiner, Director of Learning & Impact at Omidyar Network
- Kevin Doyle-Jones, Co-Founder & Convener at Social Capital Markets
- Michael Slind, Senior Editor, Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Saurabh Lall, Research Director at the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
- Scott Overdyke, Senior Program & Planning Manager, Root Capital
Hope to see you there!